80 Days Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. 80 Days was released on Sep 28, 2015
About The Game
1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days. TIME Magazine’s Game of 2014 and winner of the IGF award for narrative; now available on Steam! Choose your own route around a 3D globe, travelling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops. 170 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean – but don’t fall behind the time! Playing as Phileas Fogg’s loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master’s health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don’t let yourself go bankrupt or you’ll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you’ll face: but too much luggage will slow you down… 80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses and more leave and arrive minute by minute. Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up – or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg’s trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion and intrigue await!
- Plan and strategise – can you find the fastest route?
- Flexible interactive narrative with thousands of choices
- Massively replayable – every journey is unique
- Explore an entire 3D globe, with 170 bespoke cities to visit
- Richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Race real people in real-time: every second counts
- Live multiplayer feed, showing journeys of other players as they happen
- Share your journey with friends
How to Download & Install 80 Days
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once 80 Days is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 80 Days” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the 80 Days folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
80 Days Free Download
Click the download button below to start 80 Days Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 2 Ghz with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware support for shader model 3
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space