Bedlam Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Bedlam was released on Oct 13, 2015
About The Game
Bedlam is a unique FPS game based on a novel of the same name by cult Scottish author Christopher Brookmyre. Pitched as a shooter for those who survived online gaming in the 80s and 90s, Bedlam takes a look through an iconic time in online gaming and serves up some authentic gaming nostalgia with up-to-date graphics and gaming features. Bedlam is set entirely in the first-person but will explore other game genres from a first-person perspective. In the game you play Heather Quinn (aka Athena) a colleague of Ross Baker (aka Bedlam). Heather is an overworked and underpaid scientist developing medical technology for corporate giant Neurosphere. One rainy Monday morning Heather volunteers as a test candidate for the new Neurosphere brain scanning tech – anything to get out of the office for a few hours. But when she gets out of the scanner she discovers she’s not only escaped the office, but possibly escaped real life for good! Heather finds herself trapped in Starfire – the violent sci-fi game she spent her teenage years playing – with no explanation, no backup and, most terrifyingly, no way out!
How to Download & Install Bedlam
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bedlam is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bedlam.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bedlam folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bedlam Free Download
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Dual Core 2Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any DirectX 9 level (shader model 2.0) capable card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any DirectX Compatible