Bionic Commando Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Bionic Commando was released on Jul 28, 2009
About The Game
How to Download & Install Bionic Commando
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bionic Commando is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bionic.Commando.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bionic Commando folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bionic Commando Free Download
Click the download button below to start Bionic Commando Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista® (service pack is optional)
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 series or ATI Radeon™ X1900)
- Sound: DirectX®9.0c compatible sound cards
- DirectX®: DirectX®9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB free space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and Xbox 360 controller supported