Bionic Commando: Rearmed Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Bionic Commando: Rearmed was released on Aug 14, 2008
About The Game
Classic side-scrolling gameplay is reporting back for duty with Bionic Commando Rearmed, a remake of the classic NES game, out now on PC. 20 years after the 8-bit classic was released, Bionic Commando Rearmed recreates the world of the original with a complete “2.5D” visual revamp. Bionic Commando Rearmed preserves the original’s mix of swinging and shooting in an intense 2D side-scroller, all to the tune of a brand-new soundtrack based on the classic 8-bit music from the NES masterpiece. But Rearmed is far more than just a remake – it features all-new modes such as the 2-player co-op play, smarter enemy AI, new bionic arm abilities, new weapons, bigger bosses and online rankings. Faithfully sticking to the story of the NES game, Bionic Commando Rearmed tells the story of Nathan “R.A.D.” Spencer’s first mission, sent in to retrieve captured agent Super Joe from the hands of the Imperials. Fans of the original story can expect to see all the characters from the NES version, as well as the memorable moments that made the title so popular with fans. Rearmed will also link-up to its 3D “big brother” coming to PC, with unlockable content, in-game hints and a story that spans both games.
- Classic Bionic Commando side-scrolling gameplay, updated with new abilities, weapons and bosses
- 2-player co-op mode
- Total modern visual and audio revamp
- Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
- Challenge Rooms – obstacles courses and swing puzzles that test your skills, with your best times ranked against other users in online leaderboards
- Top-Down Stages – the return of the top-down scrolling gameplay of the original’s ‘Enemy Encounter’ stages, with remixed music from the classic Commando!
- Multiplayer – up to 4 players can face off in a frantic melee of shooting and swinging!
- In-game art designed by Shinkiro, one of Capcom’s most talented artists
How to Download & Install Bionic Commando: Rearmed
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bionic Commando: Rearmed is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bionic.Commando.Rearmed.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bionic Commando: Rearmed folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed Free Download
Click the download button below to start Bionic Commando: Rearmed Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2 Ghz/AMD XP 2200+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9c compatible card / nVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT / or ATI equivalent
- Sound: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9c
- Hard Drive: 650 MB free hard drive space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360 controller supported