Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare was released on Oct 16, 2012
About The Game
Besiege castles and raid villages in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer. The game is skill-based and controls like an FPS, but instead of guns and grenades, players are given swords, shields, maces, battleaxes and longbows. Set in a fictional, yet gritty and realistic world, players will fight in fast paced online battles besieging castles, raiding medieval villages and fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.
How to Download & Install Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Chivalry Medieval Warfare.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Download
Click the download button below to start Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Supported controls:: Keyboard + Mouse, or Xbox 360 controller, Xbox One controller, or compatible XInput controller