Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark was released on Apr 30, 2019
About The Game
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, and lead your troops through difficult encounters. Centuries ago, a brutal beast of destruction rent the world asunder. In this time of need, the first Immortals came into their uncanny powers, powers so great that they succeeded in destroying the beast ravaging the land, where all else had failed. To prevent such destruction from ever happening again, the Immortals banded together to form a Council that would enforce order and stability on a global scale, stepping in at any hint of war or chaos. The Immortals might be vastly powerful, but they are few. Even they can’t oversee all of the lands. This is why they rely upon their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land’s people from the more day-to-day dangers they face. Arbiters range over the land, rooting out bandits, unruly monsters, and crooked officials; their word is law. But one Arbiter uncovers the deepening corruption pervading her own order, and it falls to her to halt the spread of a threat as dire as the brutal beast of yore. Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
How to Download & Install Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fell.Seal.Arbiters.Mark.v1.1.2.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Free Download
Click the download button below to start Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz, Pentium 4+
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible with 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space