Going Medieval Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Going Medieval was released on Jun 1, 2021
About The Game
In the world of Going Medieval, dark age society is on its knees. At the end of the 14th century, 95% of the global population has perished due to rampant plague. Eventually, survivors emerge from society’s ashes, and it’s now up to you to help them settle in a dangerous new land reclaimed by nature. Build your people a home, help shape their lives, and protect them from animals, bandits, and other dangers in a lawless post-calamity age. Design, build and expand your settlement from a small wooden hut into a colossal stone castle. With simple-to-use 3D terrain tools you can create the perfect stronghold, from winding underground caverns to sprawling multi-story forts. This harsh new world is rife with external threats, but you can give your colonists the upper hand in battle by building impenetrable defences and traps. Research, craft and equip weapons and gear so that they can fight back against unrelenting waves of attackers. Your colonists have more than just raids to contend with. They need protection from starvation and the elements, so it’s essential to stock up on supplies and build shelter to keep them fed and warm. Maintain your villagers’ emotional states, as their moods are affected if their needs and wants aren’t met. Grow the population of your settlement by helping out strangers in dangerous situations, or by taking in like-minded travellers. Your villagers have personal histories and agendas, and you can get to know them by observing their behaviour and relationships with others.
How to Download & Install Going Medieval
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Going Medieval is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Going Medieval” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Going Medieval folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Going Medieval Free Download
Click the download button below to start Going Medieval Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3.3 GHz (AMD FX 8300, Intel i5 3000)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon RX 560, Geforce GTX 1050)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space