LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game was released on May 24, 2011
About The Game
How to Download & Install LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to LEGO.Pirates.of.the.Caribbean.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game Free Download
Click the download button below to start LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 3D video card supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA 8800 GT or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
- Additional Notes: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported (e.g., Intel on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series, ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 and X1300)