Marble It Up! Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Marble It Up! was released on Nov 16, 2018
About The Game
Marble It Up! is the newest 3D platformer from the minds behind the Marble Blast series. World-class level design, buttery smooth controls, outstanding visual fidelity, and unmatched rolling physics are just the beginning of the best marbling experience yet! Welcome to the next generation of marble platforming. Experience the pure joy of rolling in 60 levels filled to the brim with dangerous obstacles, mind-bending paths, brand new hazards, shifting gravity, and flexible power ups – all while taking in the beautifully intricate, geometric visuals! Over 100 unique marbles are just waiting to be collected! Complete chapters, earn medals, find hidden trophies, and play Weekly Challenges to grow your magnificent marble collection! Play for keeps! All new game mode: Weekly Challenges. Every week, we break our own rules on a select set of maps. Low gravity? Double jump? No powerups? How about all three? Compete each week for rewards!
How to Download & Install Marble It Up!
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Marble It Up! is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Marble It Up!” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Marble It Up! folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Marble It Up! Free Download
Click the download button below to start Marble It Up! Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 or Iris Pro Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space