Marine Park Empire Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Marine Park Empire was released on Aug 1, 2004
About The Game
Get ready to jump in the water as you run the most exciting and wild marine park ever in the latest and greatest sea-life simulation! Control every aspect of your marine park, from caring, feeding and cleaning your animals to hiring and firing employees. Grant your visitors the thrill of a lifetime as you provide fun-filled attractions, rides and shows for them to whet their appetite while they explore your sea-life wonderland. Featuring a free-form game where you set the rules, and a challenging non-linear scenario mode where you can test your skills at becoming next great saltwater specialist, the fun and varied gameplay in Marine Park will not leave gamers out to dry. Maintain your checkbook balances afloat, keep your denizens of the deep delighted and the visitors flowing in your park. Then dive in for wave after wave of aquatic fun! Immerse yourself in a fantastic 3D world filled with creatures from the uncharted waters of the sea. From Otters to Orcas, Octopus to Oarfish, Marine Park is overflowing with 28 unique species of marine animals big and small that you can add to your ultimate marine park. Inundate your senses with the spectacular 3d graphics and sound and realistic, lifelike animations. Go overboard in your marine park designs with over 150 structures, facilities and items to decorate your park and entertain your visitors with. Build wet-and-wild rides and unique attractions that your visitors can enjoy as they have a rip-roaring time in your marine park. Only your imagination stands in the way of creating the most exciting park for all to see! Now land and marine animals go paw-in-flipper! Marine Park gives you a whopping 60 animals and over 450 unique building and decoration items to toy with as you build not only the best zoo or marine park, but a wildlife menagerie like no other! With a completely flexible camera, including third- and first-person perspectives, dive in with your animals and experience the world of marine life from a completely different perspective. When you are ready, embark on your own unique underwater quest by completing all 21 challenging scenarios, or experiment with the free-form game where you set the rules!
How to Download & Install Marine Park Empire
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Marine Park Empire is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Marine.Park.Empire.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Marine Park Empire folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Marine Park Empire Free Download
Click the download button below to start Marine Park Empire Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Marine Park Empire
Size: 590.26 MB
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound