Miner Warfare Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Miner Warfare was released on Apr 6, 2012
About The Game
Are you ready for this 8 players local multiplayer bonanza? You only need 3 gamepads, one keyboad and a lot of repressed anger!Miner Warfare is a frantic 2D action local multiplayer experience. Up to 8 miners dig their way through dirt blocks and other miners face to be the wealthiest gold digger at the end of the match! You have 4 minutes to dig as much gold as you can, breaking dirt blocks with your deadly pike or using the crazy weapons you’ll find inside the crates that are randomly teleported through the battlefield. This multiplayer mayhem will test your skill and friendship! Main features:
- Up to 8 players locally!
- Crazy “2 gamers 1 pad” where two players play on the same controller!
- 20 maps!
- 40+ weapons!
- 30+ NEW WACKY COSTUMES!!!
- CUSTOMIZE WEAPONS DROP!
- STEAM CARDS, EMOTICONS and BACKGROUNDS!
- Explosive buggers and a nuclear bomb!
- The Holy Grail!
How to Download & Install Miner Warfare
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Miner Warfare is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Miner Warfare” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Miner Warfare folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Miner Warfare Free Download
Click the download button below to start Miner Warfare Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1000 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 compatible GPU with at least 256MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 100 MB available space