SPACEPLAN Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. SPACEPLAN was released on May 3, 2017
About The Game
SPACEPLAN is an experimental piece of interaction based partly on a total misunderstanding of Stephen Hawking’s A Brief History of Time. Use manual clicks and the passage of time to create and launch potato-based devices and probes from your nondescript satellite orbiting a mysterious planet. Unlock the mysteries of the galaxy or just kill some time in what the astrophysics community is calling the ‘best narrative sci-fi clicker game of all times’.
- Fifteen starchy items to unlock, create, and blast into the vacuum of space.
- Life affirming, silly story that will both captivate and help you kill time.
- Reveal the secrets of five different planets across two different realities.
- Banging soundtrack, as is customary in a narrative sci-fi clicker game.
How to Download & Install SPACEPLAN
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once SPACEPLAN is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to SPACEPLAN” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SPACEPLAN folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
SPACEPLAN Free Download
Click the download button below to start SPACEPLAN Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo T5600 (2 * 1830) or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce Go 7600 (128 MB) or better
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Patience Required