The Swapper Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Swapper was released on May 30, 2013
About The Game
What if someone knew your mind better than you did? The Swapper is an award-winning, narrative driven puzzle game set in the furthest reaches of space. The Swapper takes place in an isolated and atmospheric sci-fi world. Players wield an experimental device which allows them to create clones of themselves, swapping their entire consciousness into new bodies to overcome the challenges of the environment.
- Think: Fiendishly designed puzzles with equally clever solutions that are never more than a few steps away.
- Wonder: The art in The Swapper is constructed using clay models and everyday materials, which combine to create truly unique visuals in a detailed and atmospheric environment.
- Discover: A powerful and thoughtful story, told through the game’s environment with narrative design from Tom Jubert, the writer behind hits including Driver: San Francisco and Faster Than Light.
How to Download & Install The Swapper
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Swapper is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Swapper” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Swapper folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
The Swapper Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Swapper Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS:Windows XP SP3 or later, 64/32bit
- Processor:Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce® 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory, OpenGL 3.0 support required
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Additional:Intel HD Graphics are not officially supported. But if you’ve got yourself a 3000 or better then there is a reasonable chance it will mostly/sorta work. No promises, but we’ve been working hard on it, at any rate.